Thursday 31 March 2011

An update

I made my lists last night and I am hoping to put the must do list on here and tick off as I go along, I have also made some cakes tonight and had a go at icing them, the results are not that great and I would say 'Going on a course' needs to move from the Would love to list to Need to list! They are ok but just not got that wow factor. I have a real issue with the finishing of swirls, any tips would be great. I think now that I need to work on experimenting with flavours and jotting down some ideas that would I think might work well and giving them a go. I didn't get my stuff on ebay last night but I think that is a must do to get some cash to purchase some cake decorating things and get some money to do a course. Any hints and tips would be gratefully received. I will post some pictures of the cakes I made today on here tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! I find blogs are a great source of inspiration and helpful tutorials.

    ReplyDelete